Odds Soccer

Hako Srl – Odds Soccer! Soccer odds, News, curiosity and all you want to know
Posted by Frank On October - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Everton vs. Aston Villa

This match between Everton and Aston Villa is scheduled for October 18, 2014 at Goodison Park.  In this match Everton with 17th position will receive Aston Villa with 10th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Everton to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Everton in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 173 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Everton at 34.7 percent, win of Aston Villa at 37 percent and probability of draw at 28.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Aston Villa (0) is superior to that of Everton (-2).  Everton had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Manchester United on October 5, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Aston Villa won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Manchester City on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on October 15, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds of 1.558 for the win of Everton and odds of 4.28 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 7.00 for the win of Aston Villa in this match.

 

 

Posted by Frank On October - 9 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italy Serie-B:  Crotone vs. Pescara

This match between Crotone and Pescara is scheduled for October 12, 2014 at Stadio Ezio Scida.  In this match Crotone with 20th position will play against Pescara with 18th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Crotone to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Crotone in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 20 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Crotone at 45 percent, win of Pescara at 30 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Pescara (-2) is at par to that of Crotone (-2).  Crotone won 1, had draw in 3 and lost1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Livorno on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Pescara won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Virtus Entella on October 4, 2014 with score of 4-0.

As on October 9, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.74 for the win of Crotone, odds of 3.01 for draw and odds of 3.01 for the win of Pescara in this match.

Posted by Frank On October - 3 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Bayer Leverkusen vs. Paderborn

This match between Bayer Leverkusen and Paderborn is scheduled for October 4, 2014 at Bay Arena.  In this match Bayer Leverkusen with 3rd position will play against Paderborn with 11th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bayer Leverkusen to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bayer Leverkusen in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bayer Leverkusen at 50 percent, win of Paderborn at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Paderborn (0) is inferior to that of Bayer Leverkusen (+2).  Bayer Leverkusen won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Benfica on October 2, 2014 with score of 3-1.  Paderborn won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Borussia M’gladbach on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on October 3, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.36 for the win of Bayer Leverkusen in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds 5.71 for draw and odds of 10.16 for the win of Paderborn in this match.

 

Posted by Frank On September - 26 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-1:  Metz vs. Reims

This match between Metz and Reims is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Stade Saint Symphorien.  In this match Metz with 6th position will play against Reims with 18th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Metz to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Metz in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Metz at 25 percent, win of Reims at 23.8 percent and probability of draw at 58.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Reims (-2) is inferior to that of Metz (+1).  Metz won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Guingamp on September 24, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Reims won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Olympique Marseille on September 24, 2014 with score of 5-0.

As on September 26, 2014 bet 365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.00 for the win of Metz, odds of 3.20 for draw and odds of 4.00 for the win of Reims in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by Frank On September - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship: Norwich City vs. Birmingham City

This match between Norwich City and Birmingham City is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Carrow Road Stadium.  In this match Norwich City with 2nd position will play against Birmingham City with 20th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Norwich City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Norwich City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 40 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Norwich City at 37.5 percent, win of Birmingham City at 40 percent and probability of draw at 22.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Birmingham City (-2) is inferior to that of Norwich City (+4). Norwich City won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Brentford on September 17, 2014 with score of 3-0.  Birmingham City had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Sheffield Wednesday on September 17, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 19, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.50 for the win of Norwich City; Pinnacle is providing best odds of 4.84 for draw and bet365 is providing best odds of 8.00 for the win of Birmingham City in this match.

 

Posted by Frank On September - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Ipswich Town vs. Brighton & Hove Albion

This match between Ipswich Town and Brighton & Hove Albion is scheduled for September 17, 2014. In this match Ipswich Town with 14th position will receive Brighton & Hove Albion with 17th position in this league at the Portman Road Stadium.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ipswich Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams are also suggesting win of Ipswich Town in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 20 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Ipswich Town at 40 percent, win of Brighton & Hove Albion at 25 percent and probability of draw at 35 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Brighton & Hove Albion (-1) is inferior to that of Ipswich Town (0).  Ipswich Town won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Millwall on September 13, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Brighton & Hove Albion won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Brentford on September 13, 2014 with score of 3-2.

As on September 15, 2014, bet365 is providing best odds of 2.63 for the win of Ipswich Town and odds of 3.30 for draw in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.03 for win of Brighton & Hove Albion in this match.

 

 

Posted by Frank On September - 9 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazil Serie-A:  Figueirense vs. Fluminense

This match between Figueirense and Fluminense is scheduled for September 11, 2014. In this match Figueirense with 12th position will receive Fluminense with 5th position in this series at Estadio Orlando Scardelli.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Figueirense to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Fluminense in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 20 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Figueirense at 15 percent, win of Fluminense at 55 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Fluminense (+3) is superior to that of Figueirense (-2).  Figueirense won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Internacional on September 8, 2014 with score of 3-2.   Fluminense won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Cruzeiro on September 8, 2014 with score of 3-3.

As on September 9, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.08 for the win of Figueirense and 2.49 for the win of Fluminense in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 3.30 for draw in this match.

 

Posted by Frank On September - 1 - 2014

Betting Odds for Irish Premier Division:  Bohemians vs. Bray Wanderers

This match between Bohemians and Bray Wanderers is scheduled for September 6, 2014 at Dalymount Park.  In this match Bohemians with 9th position in this league will play against Bray Wanderers with 10th position in this division.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bohemians to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bohemians in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 80 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bohemians at 64 percent, win of Bray Wanderers at 14 percent and probability of draw at 22 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Bray Wanderers (-9) is inferior to that of Bohemians (-2).  Bohemians won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Dundalk on August 30, 2014 with score of 3-2.   Bray Wanderers won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against UCD on August 30, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 1, 2014 best odds for this match are available at Betfair football exchange as well as in the form of normal bets.

Posted by Frank On August - 22 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship: Brentford vs. Birmingham City

This match between Brentford and Birmingham City is scheduled for August 23, 2014 at Griffin Park.  In this match Brentford with 12th position will play against Birmingham City with 15th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Brentford to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Brentford in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 11 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Brentford at 9.1 percent, win of Birmingham City at 81.8 percent and probability of draw at 9.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Birmingham City (0) is at par to that of Brentford (0). Brentford won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Blackpool on August 20, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Birmingham City won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Ipswich Town on August 20, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on August 22, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.00 for the win of Brentford.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.61 for draw and odds of 4.07 for win of Birmingham City in this match.

 

 

Posted by Frank On August - 14 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  San Antonio Silver Stars vs. Minnesota Lynx

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on August 15, 2014 at 08.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, San Antonio Silver Stars with standing of 4th Western will receive Minnesota Lynx with standing of 2nd Western at AT&T Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of San Antonio Silver Stars to win this match.  Minnesota Lynx has STRK of Lost 2 and San Antonio Silver Stars has STRK of Win 1 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is also suggesting win of San Antonio Silver Stars in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

San Antonio Silver Stars won 14 and lost 18 out of the 32 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Los Angeles Sparks on August 10, 2014 with score of 82-76.  The season’s statistics related with San Antonio Silver Stars shows that they had scored at an average of 77.2 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 31.5 and assists at the rate of 17.9 per game.  They allowed at an average of 79.9 points to other teams. 

Minnesota Lynx won 24 and lost 8 out of the 32 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Los Angeles Sparks on August 12, 2014 with score of 71-63.  The season’s statistics related with Minnesota Lynx shows that they had scored at an average of 81.9 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 35.0 and assists at the rate of 20.1 per game.  They allowed at an average of 77.2 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of San Antonio Silver Stars.

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi